April 17, 2020 at 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
|SFDDA Member Married to SFDDA Member||$155.00|
|SFDDA Staff/Spouse (Non-Dentist)||$65.00|
|Non-ADA Member Staff/Spouse||$150.00|
|SFDDA Single: Two-Day Ticket||$140.00|
|SFDDA Non-Dental Spouse: Two Day Ticket||$100.00|
|SFDDA Member Single Tickect||$90.00|
|SFDDA Member Married to SFDDA Member: Two-Day Ticket||$240.00|
Hollywood Beach Marriott
2501 North Ocean Drive
Hollywood, FL 33019
|Speaker||Dr. Uche Odiatu|
The Mouth-Body Connection is Real! Want to add incredible value to your patient experience? Want to learn about “permanent lifestyle change” in a way that resonates with every one of their 110 trillion cells?
This fact filled inspirational program will:
- Expand your knowledge of the Mouth-Body-Mind connection
- Understand why certain patients do not respond well to your hygiene programs
- Learn how periodontitis increases the odds of someone developing insulin resistance two-fold.
- Recognize the destructive INFLAMMATORY CASCADE in your patient.
- See that insurance companies are beginning to recognize the power of enhanced dental coverage to
- lower hospital costs & decrease MD visits for their diabetic patients
- Make the connection between diabetes, insulin resistance, & inflammation
- Learn how to spot the SLEEP DEPRIVED PATIENT. Hint, 30% of Americans are shift workers and are living in a “jet lag” state.
- Discover how visceral fat behaves like an active organ releasing inflammatory cytokines causing havoc
- throughout the entire body & mouth
- Learn the new science on GUT FLORA - human microbiome, probiotics and prebiotics
- Spot how stress shows up in your patient’s mouth
- Develop a VALUE-ADDED PRACTICE, inspiring patients to become RAVING FANS!
- Understand how chronic dehydration adversely influences your patient’s biochemistry
- Calculate BMI (Body Mass Index) easily for yourself or your patients
- Identify 7 KEY foods & lifestyle habits that contribute to inflammation – EAT THIS, NOT THAT!
- Learn which exercises best fight inflammation in your body
- Put into practice some simple solutions to modify your patient’s behaviors
- Implement a new dimension to your treatment planning.
- Learn an easy two-minute script to educate & motivate your patients